Wow!! My son is officially 7 months old. I’m officially 7 months postpartum and we are just getting started. Being a mom for the first time I have learned a lot in just 7 short months and I have so much more to learn. Here are 10 of the things I’ve learned so far:
- Being a mom is the hardest thing I’ve ever done!
- Spending time with my son is more important than a clean house.
- I will never have a great night sleep again.
- I value my time more than ever.
- The things I use to think to be important are no longer as important
- I can’t be selfish.
- I concentrate more on the NOW then the future.
- Me and my body can do amazing things
- I can’t always be a superhero or supermom.
- The last 7 months have been the best 7 months of my life.
The past 7 months have had its amazing times and also some very hard times. But I will never take any of it for granted and being a mom is the greatest thing I’ve ever done! Can’t wait for many more months to come as both my son and I continue to grow!! If you are a new mom, what are some of things you have learned?!